Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jump Festa 2009 - Saint Seiya

































Bandai had a small booth at Jump Festa 2009 showcasing the Saint Cloth Myth series with prototype samples of upcoming releases and a couple exclusives.

I'm currently taking pre-orders for the Pegasus God Cloth original color edition. Contact me at tokyohunterATgmail.com for details.













































Surplice Aquarius Camus out in February 2009.

































Surplice Gemini Saga is due out in March 2009.

































Surplice Capricorn Shura coming in January 2009.
















































Surplice Aries Shion Asia edition for the Japanese market coming in March 2009.















Absolutely beautiful display of the Gold Cloth Objects!















I'm born under the Sagittarius sign and would love to get this Tamashii Collectors Sagittarius, but at a whopping 100,000 yen retail price, I'd get the action figure instead.















Check out all of my Jump Festa 2009 pics in my flickr gallery.

Jump Festa 2009 coverage
Jump Festa 2009 - Cosplay
Jump Festa 2009 - Square Enix
Jump Festa 2009 - Toys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gallery of Jump Fiesta, Saint seiya

I like saint seiya
thanks

regards

Unknown said...

such an underrated anime/manga deserves sooo much more