Friday, March 02, 2007

WonderFest 2007 Winter coverage

WonderFest 2007 Winter. Second WF event I attended and this is the first WF winter event for me. Luckily for this event, I don't need to line up and sleep overnight on concrete pavement like I did for WF 2006 Summer and C3 x Chara Hobby 2006 events -- all thanks to the WonderFest dealer pass that Kotobukiya was kind enough to provide, with the help of HobbyLink Japan in getting Kotobukiya to send one over for me and another for a HLJ staff. I definitely wouldn't be able to get so many exclusive items without the pass and wouldn't want to line up overnight in the freezing winter just to get in early to make the purchases. Big thanks to Kotobukiya and HLJ! Looking forward to getting in early again for WonderFest 2007 Summer and C3 x Chara Hobby 2007!

Check out my WonderFest 2007 Winter coverage over at Anime News International. You can also check out my WonderFest 2006 Summer coverage here and C3 x Chara Hobby 2006 coverage here if you missed it.

No comments: