Sunday, March 04, 2007

S.I.C. Imagination Works exclusives

S.I.C. Imagination Works exhibition will be held at Laforet Museum Harajuku from March 16-21, 2007. Admission fee is 600 yen per person. 25 original diorama sculptures made for Hobby Japan's S.I.C. HERO SAGA series will be on display at the museum, along with all S.I.C. products from S.I.C. Vol. 1 to the recently released item. There will also be a behind the scenes look at the process of creating the S.I.C. figures, plus Takayuki Takeya and Kenji Ando will appear for talks about the S.I.C. series. Being a huge S.I.C. fan myself, I definitely wouldn't want to miss this golden opportunity to get my favorite S.I.C. figures signed by them! Unfortunately, photography in the museum is not allowed so I won't be able to provide my coverage of the exhibition. If only my eyes could take pictures ...

Here's the list of exclusive items that will be available for purchase at the exhibition:

Kamen Rider Hibiki Maziora color version - 6,000 yen

Kamen Rider Ryuga [Dragblacker] - 5,500 yen

S.I.C. Imagination Works original black t-shirt (U neck) - S, M, L sizes available - 3,990 yen

S.I.C. Imagination Works original black t-shirt (V neck) - S, M, L sizes available - 3,990 yen

S.I.C. Imaginaiton Works Limited plate - 500 yen

S.I.C. Imaginaiton Works Limited neck strap & plate - 800 yen

S.I.C. Imaginaiton Works original pamphlet - 3,000 yen

Click here for the official items page.

Takumi Tamashii Kikaider clear blue & clear red figures will be given out to the first 10,000 attendees and each person gets 1 randomly selected piece with each admission ticket. Only attendees who bought their admission tickets through Ticket Pia will be able to get the clear smoke version upon entering the exhibition. I will not be able to handle order requests for these Kikaider figures.

Interested buyers please contact me at tokyohunter@gmail.com to place your orders. I will stop taking orders after March 14 unless you can send Paypal payment as soon as I've e-mailed you the quote.

No comments: