Thursday, August 16, 2007

Client testimonial #55

Testimonial from client #120:

Joseph Tsai aka Tokyo Hunter's service is top-notch! While dealing with him, I experienced absolutely no problems. None. It's been my personal experience that there's always at least one problem when doing transactions online through individuals (eBay and web forums). People send things late, do not communicate in a timely manner, or can be rude, etc. Joseph does none of these. Out of all the individual-level online purchases I've made, Joseph's service is by far the best. He knows what he's dealing with, he's extremely quick with responses, his communication is friendly and easy to understand.

The item was securely packaged and was in mint condition when taken out. He takes a picture of the product once he brings back his haul. Joseph also takes a picture of the packed item before he ships it out to further increase your satisfaction. I know this may sound like an advertisement, but I am sincerely pleased with Tokyo Hunter's service. I recommend him to anyone! Please treat him with the same respect he shows you, and I will definitely be using his service again! Thanks Joseph!

Item purchased:
Kotobukiya The Art of Shunya Yamashita 1/7 Mirei-san Kansai Shop limited color

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just found your site and I was wondering if you could help me acquire a complete set of the new Tranformers Encore series. I couldn't find any way to contact you so hopefully you see this comment :) I can be reached at dan_richard at sympatico dot ca.

Thanks!
Dan