Monday, September 11, 2006

Client testimonial #9

9th client testimonial, also from another client in Malaysia. I got him a Bome Kirasaki Yui Replicant exclusive and Animate exclusive Pinky:cos Captain Animate 2P. His testimonial is as follows:

I am a collector of BOME and had been searching to get a hold of Kaiyodo Bome Collection vol 5 Kirasaki Yui for some time. Coincidently happened that Joseph a.k.a. Venom which I come across in PLAY forums (www.play.com.my) posted the picture in his blog and he had been my go through person for exclusive figures not found outside of Japan.

So far I have not met anyone as dedicate as him to hunt for toys every weekend. His service is top notch as he is online every night via MSN Messenger and pricing wise very reasonable. It is good to know we had someone who we can depend online to help hobbyist to find stuff that is within one's budget.

Arigatou gazaimasu Joseph-san for a splendid service and may your passion burn forever.

Thank you! It's been a pleasure dealing with you. Your eBay items will be shipped out on Monday via EMS, so look forward to your package within the next 3-4 days!

No comments: