Sunday, September 10, 2006

Client testimonial #8

New client testimonial by Horseck from France! I helped him purchase this SIC Vol 29 Faiz Blaster form & Autovajin box set. He kindly provided me with his testimonial in both English and French!

English testimonial:

First and foremost, please excuse my bad English. I have met Joseph under the name of Venom at the Malaysian forum named PLAY (www.play.com.my). Everyone there was speaking flatteringly of him. When he decided to do his business, I was looking for a lot of rare and pricey toys in my country (France). So I gave him a wanted list of different items like my SIC vol 29. He found a lot of these items very quickly at reasonable prices and was very communicative with me. He attached pictures almost every time if he had possibilities of taking the pictures. Communicative and very PATIENT be cause I'm a sort of anxious maniac. He took time to answer to my numerous questions and tried to satisfy any of my desires about shipping possibilities and costs.

My SIC was sent by EMS. He gave me the registered number and indicate me how to track my package. The packing was very professional. And the SIC was VIEWTIFUL, mint in box. Joseph had attached the receipt with the package.

I'm very satisfied of TOKYO HUNTER services, and I will ask him to find more toys if he can survive to me!! (^__^) He is reliable, friendly and still very professional. Don't hesitate!

Arigatou gozaimasu Joseph –san!

Horseck.


French testimonial:

Salut à tous,

Ce petit mot pour vous dire qu'il ne faut pas hésiter à demander les figurines, jouets, poupées, jeux vidéos que vous n'arrivez pas à trouver en France auprès de Joseph alias TOKYO HUNTER. Je l'ai rencontré sur un forum nommé play.com.my consacré aux jouets divers et variés. Connu sous le nom de Venom, il y est très apprécié.

Quand il a décidé de mettre en place son service via ce blog, j'avais une pleine liste d'objets qu'il a réussi à trouver pour la plupart à des prix avantageux par rapport à la France. Il a toujours été très communicatif, il joignait des photos des objets avec leur prix pour me convaincre.

Il est communicatif, patient car je l'ai mis à rude épreuve étant très pointilleux.
Il a réussi à me mettre en confiance et atténuer me inquiétudes que ce soit au sujet des types d'envoi possible et des coûts de ces derniers.

Mon paquet m'est parvenu en 3 jours, j'ai pu suivre sa progression sur Internet grâce au numéro de suivi donné par Joseph. Mon objet était bien emballé et mon SIC volume 29 extraordinaire de beauté. Il sentait le neuf et je l'ai payé en dessous du prix constaté sur EBAY.

Je suis extrêmement satisfait des services de TOKYO HUNTER et je continuerai à lui en demander tant qu'il pourra supporter mes questions. Joseph est quelqu'un de confiance, très amical et professionnel.

MERCI BEAUCOUP JOSEPH.

Horseck.

Thanks a lot for the excellent testimonial Horseck!

No comments: