Saturday, September 16, 2006

Client testimonial #11

New client testimonial from a client in the US. I got him a Wonderfest exclusive Phantom Monev. His testimonial is as follows:

I ran into Joseph's blog through a random google search looking for a particular figure. I had never heard about his service before, nor have I ever known anyone who had dealt with him. I had no idea what I was getting myself into all I had to go on were other testimonials written from others who had used his service. The people were dead on, Joseph's dedication goes way past words not only does he stay in contact with you the entire time he even goes out of his way to locate other figures for you while he is getting things for other people. His service is top notch and you can be rest assured your figures will be arriving safely because he packs them with the
utmost care. I will definitely be using his service again to obtain hard to find figures not obtainable here in the states.

Arigato gozaimasu Joseph, job well done!

You're welcome! Thanks for your business and hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: