Sunday, July 30, 2006

Haul pics - 29 July 2006

I got a vintage Popy Jumbo Machinder Raideen for one of my clients at Mandarake Shibuya on Saturday and will be shipping it out to him on Monday. Check out the pics here. Total cost is calculated as follows:

Item cost: 47,250 yen (actual receipt included and will be shipped together with item)
Commission fee: None charged because it's his first item that I helped acquire for him. Normally, I would've charged 5,000 yen for commission fee for item of this value.
Handling fee: 1,000 yen
EMS shipping fee to the US: Estimate at maximum 4,700 yen according to shipping chart for a 2.5kg item. I have yet to weigh the item including shipping box but it'll definitely weigh no more than 2.5kg.

TOTAL: 52,950 yen or less (any extras will be refunded to the client)

No comments: