Monday, November 26, 2007

Tokyo Hunter moves to Sano

As frequent visitors to my blog might have noticed, there hadn't been any postings from 9-18 November not only because there wasn't any news on exclusive items to report, I was busy preparing for my November 10th move to my new apartment in Sano city, Tochigi prefecture.

The pic in this post is of my entire collection all packed in 26 boxes. Not a lot of stuff considering the fact that all toys and kits were put back in their original packagings and then packed in the boxes. I'll post pics of my collection at my old place and new collection pics when I get my internet connection up at my new apartment in 1-2 weeks' time. Currently posting from an internet cafe that's just less than 5 minutes away. The white boxes are from Art Corporation moving company that I used for the move. I highly recommend them to anyone living in Japan and plan on moving.

There will be a long list of items including tons of exclusives and stuff from my own collection to auction off on eBay once I get my internet connection up. I'll be letting off stuff from my collection for cheap while the exclusive items will be listed with the usual cost price starting bids so everyone will have a chance to bid and try their luck! ;) Check back in December for my eBay auctions!

No comments: