Thursday, November 22, 2007

Haul pics - 21 November 2007

Finally got the Crystal Cloth figure in yesterday from Figure Oh. It should have arrived last week but since it was shipped to my old apartment that I had just moved out of, the post office finally called me after about four days since they left the note at my old place stating that the package had arrived. I currently don't have any other info on the item including the retail price other than it's a Figure Oh magazine mail order exclusive. The paper where I wrote the info on is probably in one of the moving boxes at my new apartment. This post will be edited with more info once I get my internet connection up and running at my new apartment hopefully by next week. For now, enjoy the pics!

Haul pics - 21 November 2007 gallery.

No comments: