Monday, November 26, 2007

Dengeki 15th Anniversary coverage

I attended the first day of the 2-day event celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Media Works publication company on Saturday. The event was supposed to start at 10am but was delayed for some reason and opened an hour late. Free entrance though so no complaints here.

Bandai, Animate, Good Smile Company, Takara Tomy, Kotobukiya, Volks, Cospa, and Griffon Enterprise were among the few companies that had booths at the event to exhibit their upcoming releases and sell goods. There was a separate line for Games Japan Festa 2007 held in the far side of the same hall but I didn't have much time to check out the event. Nothing much to see at the 15th anniversary event except for a few cool stuff like the 1/1 scale Char's custom Zaku II head, hundreds of Kasumi Yoshida figures, and the painted SIC Kamen Rider Agito & Machine Tornado (I want the set NOW!). Movie Realization EVA-01 looks great, too. Got one preordered and also getting the Cloud & bike set.

Check out my flickr gallery for photos of the event. The internet cafe that I'm in now has shitty computers that, for some reason, can't let me resize the photos in my posts.

Dengeki 15th anniversary coverage photo gallery

Hobby Complex coverage will be up on Tuesday evening.

No comments: