Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Haul pics - 26 December 2006

The postman delivered two packages to my doorstep today. There's a medium-sized box that contains two D.Gray-man PVC figures, Allen Walker & Lenalee Lee, that I ordered for a client from Germany. Then there's this huge box from Evangelion Store packed with 24 pieces of Kaiyodo's Revoltech EVA-01 Yamashita Ikuto original color version Evangelion Store exclusive. For those who are unfamiliar with Yamashita Ikuto, he's the original mecha designer for the Evangelion series. I got two of the exclusive Revoltech EVA-01 for my own collection and the rest will be shipped out within the first week of January 2007 to all clients who had placed their preorders with me for the exclusive figure. Click here to check out the picture gallery.

No comments: