Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Client testimonial #23

Testimonial from client #38:

I came across Joseph's blog while searching online for a collector's edition of an item, which I had been unsuccessful in getting at a convention more than a year ago. I was hesitant to try purchasing the figure I was looking for in this way, but I decided to give Joseph's service a try. I'm glad I did.

He responded to questions and e-mail promptly (keeping in mind a huge difference in time zones) and kept me updated throughout the whole process, including pictures after he had purchased what I wanted. He packed the figure very securely, and I was especially grateful that he had when I saw what EMS had done to it. The shipping box arrived with a large hole through the top that looked like someone had forced a broom handle through it! The air filled packaging material inside had been hit and deflated, but the figure was amazingly unharmed. A little extra attention made a big difference.

I was very pleased with the way the transaction was handled, and I would gladly recommend his service to a friend.

A customer in San Diego, California

Item purchased: Alpha Range Murata PSE Pro #01 Skipper Gray ver.

No comments: