Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Client testimonial #17

Client from the UK writes in with a glowing testimonial about my service after receiving his Shakugan no Shana Kotobukiya Shop Exclusive Shana & Melon-pan (red hair version) that I helped purchase for him. His testimonial is as follows:

Never before have I dealt with someone so passionate about what he does, and it’s thanks to Joseph that I was able to acquire something I never thought possible before I stumbled across his site.

All it took was a few brief email exchanges, an easy transfer via Paypal, and the figure I’d been unable to acquire anywhere else was on its way to me.

Not much more than a week later the package arrived on my doorstep in North London, contents perfectly cushioned for protection during the long journey.

This has got to be, without a doubt, the single most satisfying private purchase I have ever made, so thanks again Joseph! ^^


You're welcome! Glad to be of service and looking forward to your next order!

No comments: