Friday, October 16, 2009

Good Smile Company Nendoroid Marisa Kirisame


Update of previous post.

Item: Nendoroid Marisa Kirisame
Height: 10cm
Series: Touhou Project
Maker: Good Smile Company
Retail price: 3,000 yen
Order period: 16 October 2009 onwards until sold out
Release date: January 2010
Info: Exclusive to Nico Nico online shop, Animate, Gamers, and Toranoana for the Japanese market only.

Interested buyers can contact me before it is sold out to inquire about pricing and place your preorder through me.

7 comments:

Ollie said...

Hi, just sent you an email inquiring about this product, thanks!

Evo-chan said...

So cute. She's on my "get" list for sure. Gonna email you about this soon.

Snowgoon said...

Hello. Also sent an email inquiring about the product.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I'm defently getting her!
... After I finally get Reimu.

Singer Yuna said...

So lovely!! I saw her on ebay for 50€...but...something else catched my eye....NOOOO THAT RYOFUKO NENDO WILL BE MINEE I MUST OWN!!

Im so lucky you're auctioning her...^^ Wish me luck!!

Nendonendofan-Sacra Jimeno

Tokyo Hunter said...

Singer Yuna,
Hope you win! Good luck! ^^

milkmandan said...

just sent you another email. this still up for pre-order?