Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Upcoming stock of Figma & Nendoroid exclusives

Good Smile Company took made-to-order requests for their WF2008 Summer event exclusive Figma and Nendoroid figures via their online store in August after the event, and the figures are scheduled to ship out tomorrow to customers who placed their orders. I got my orders in for the three following figures and expect stocks to arrive by this weekend or earlier. I will have limited quantities of each for sale on eBay this coming weekend. Please contact me at tokyohunterATgmail.com for pricing and make your reservations before I list them up.

Good Smile Company Chu x Chu Paradise Nendoroid Merissa Seraphy Devil ver.
















Good Smile Company Nendoroid Miku Hachune Face ver.











































Max Factory Code Geass R2 figma.BP Suzaku Kururugi

No comments: