Friday, June 20, 2008

Max Factory figma.BP Suzaku Kururugi

Item: figma.BP Suzaku Kururugi
Height: 16cm
Series: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Maker: Max Factory
Retail price: 2,500 yen
Order period: 4-10 August 2008 via GSC online store
Release date: 3 August 2008
Info: Wonder Festival 2008 Summer exclusive. Item will also be available for preorder through GSC online store after the event. Online preorder is for November 2008 batch, built to order.


Expendible Artistry said...

its a shame that your no longer taking orders from people, I would have loved to add this piece to my collection of figmas

Kima said...

Yeah, a shame...

This Suzaku is under "In stock items for sale" in your blog, so is he still for sale or not?

* from Germany*

Tokyo Hunter said...

Yes, at the time of this post, I still have the item for sale on eBay:

I've had it listed up for auction and sale for several months now.

Popoy said...

still selling it?

Tokyo Hunter said...

Yes, I still have some stocks left. Please contact me at for details. Thanks!

mitoko-sohma said...

Hi, I was wondering if you were still selling the Suzaku figma?

Tokyo Hunter said...

Sorry, I'm all sold out of Figma Suzaku now.