Monday, July 14, 2008

Wave 1/8 Yoko sniper look ver. PVC

Item: DreamTech 1/8 Yoko sniper look ver. PVC
Height: TBA
Series: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Maker: Wave
Retail price: 5,250 yen (WF special price: 4,500 yen)
Order period: 4 August 2008 onwards via Wave online store
Release date: 3 August 2008
Info: Wonder Festival 2008 Summer event & Wave online store exclusive. Limited to 1,000 pieces at WF and 1,500 pieces for online order.


Ashen said...

Is this figure available for purchase somewhere?

I've tried to find it for under $100 but so far it's been an uphill battle.

Tokyo Hunter said...

It's going for slightly over $100 at the hobby shops here in Akihabara. Quite difficult to find one under that price.

Ashen said...

Dang. Well, I guess I can understand that, what with it being a limited edition and all.

I'll just hafta hope there're still some to buy when I get enough disposable income to snatch it up.

Thanks for the reply, TH. =^__^=