Wednesday, July 09, 2008

TH Auctions - July 2008 part 1

Part 1 of Tokyo Hunter July 2008 auctions. Loads of nice goodies up for auction this week. Check them out below!

Bandai S.I.C. Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki Warring States ver. - Hobby Japan magazine mail order exclusive - starting price at US$90

Beagle Range Murata PSE Products 1/10 CDB Chair limited edition ver. PVC - AmiAmi.com & Kotobukiya Shop exclusive - starting price at US$70

Hobby Japan S.M.H. (Sensational Model & Hobby) Vol. 1 September 1995 issue - starting price at US$15

Kadokawa Comics Neon Genesis Evangelion Rei & Asuka action figure special box set - starting price at US$60

Kaiyodo Trigun Vash the Stampede - signed by creator Yasuhiro Nightow - starting price at US$50

Kaiyodo Trigun Vash the Stampede clear ver. - Japan event exclusive limited to 777 pieces - starting price at US$50

Kaiyodo Trigun Meryl Stryfe - signed by creator Yasuhiro Nightow - starting price at US$50

Kotobukiya Jingai Makyo 1/8 Didi PVC - Hobby Japan magazine mail order exclusive - starting price at US$60

Kotobukiya Witchblade 1/6 Masane Amaha (Iroppo Masane) PVC - Kotobukiya Shop exclusive - starting price at US$80

Takara Tomy Henkei! Henkei! Transformers Convoy clear ver. - International Tokyo Toy Show 2008 event exclusive - starting price at US$80

Toranoana Touhou Project Touhou Soft Vinyl Series 02 Sutten Udonge set: normal & point limited ver.
- Toranoana exclusive - starting price at US$60

Wave Elfen Lied 1/8 Nyu PVC - Wave Direct exclusive - starting price at US$120

As mentioned in the preview post, I will randomly pick and include one Pepsi Be@rbrick Star Wars figure with each package as a special thank you to buyers. While stocks last!

I was planning to list up Yasushi Nirasawa's Phantom Core & Creature Core books for auction but forgot about it. ^^; Will list the set up next week or contact me if anyone's interested. Also was supposed to list up Max Factory Love Hina 1/8 Naru Narusegawa for auction but it was sold to a buyer before listing. Thank you!

Watch for next week's listings as I clear some stuff from my collection to make way for the upcoming WonderFest exclusives!

Tokyo Hunter eBay auctions list

6 comments:

Dd said...

I know this is off-topic from the current post but I want to know your opinion on the book Rider Hero Chronicle 1987-2008". I love the toys and don't have many but want my collection to grow. Is this a good addition to have?

Tokyo Hunter said...

Cydkick,
Yes, that is definitely THE book to have for RHS collectors. Every single figure released from the toy line up until the time of publication is featured. Variations, limited edition releases, and exclusives are all in there. I don't have the book since I'm more of an S.I.C. collector but I did look through the book when I wrote up the description for it on HLJ (http://www.hlj.com/product/TYT06208).

Dd said...

I'll get it as soon as they have it in stock at HLJ. Thanks for helping me!

Rhye Mayer said...

Hi! Is there any chance you might relist the Beagle Range Murata figure LE?

Tokyo Hunter said...

Cydkick,
You don't need to wait for the book to arrive in stock. Just place your order for it now and your order will be processed for shipping as soon as stocks arrive.

Ryhe Mayer,
I still have one last piece left that I can sell to you now. Please email me for more details. Thanks!

Rhye Mayer said...

tokyo hunter,
I emailed you! Thanks!!