Friday, July 17, 2009

Dimension Diver Samus Aran color resin kit


Item: Samus Aran color resin action figure kit
Height: 16cm upon completion
Series: Metroid Prime
Maker: Dimension Diver
Retail price: 12,000 yen
Release date: 26 July 2009
Info: Wonder Festival 2009 Summer event exclusive. First four photos above are of an assembled and painted sample. Fifth photo depicts an assembled kit without paint. Last photo is of resin parts molded in color that will require some minor cleanup (cutting off excess resin and sanding parts) before assembly. Ball joints and display base are sold separately. Sculptor uses Hobby Base/Yellow Submarine ball joints, specifically this one. Refer to instructions sheet for recommended ball joints.

Interested buyers can contact me before 26 July to enquire about pricing and place your preorder through me.

17 July Update: Sorry, I've received more orders for this kit that I can expect to fill. I will not be accepting any more orders for this kit.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I am so late to this...after reading no more orders for the kit I seriously feel like I am going to cry :(

It is so...amazin!