Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Haul pics - 08 January 2008










Item: Hyper Fate Collection Saber Alter
Height: 18cm
Series: Fate/stay night
Maker: eb Craft / Enterbrain
Retail price: 7,500 yen
Release date: 27 December 2007
Info: Tech Gian October & November 2007 magazine mail order exclusive. More info and pictures on eb Craft's website.

Got this in the mail today from Enterbrain. This exclusive version of Saber Alter completely blows the normal Hyper Fate Collection Saber away with impressive armor details and anime face sculpts that are more accurate to the character. Ordered two and I'm keeping one for my own collection. Not a big fan of the Fate/stay night series but I just can't pass up Kenji Ando's (SIC sculptor) work on these two Saber figures!

Here's a comparison shot of the two:










I'll be listing up my extra piece for auction on January 14th with starting price at cost.

More pics in my flickr gallery below:

Haul pics - 08 January 2008 gallery

No comments: