Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good Smile Company Nendoroid Joy Max
















Item: Nendoroid Joy Max
Height: TBA
Series: Nitro+
Maker: Good Smile Company
Retail price: 3,000 yen
Release date: 24 February 2008
Info: WonderFest 2008 Winter exclusive. Limited to 500 pieces for the event and another 500 pieces for sale through GSC online store. Nendoroid version of the famous Nitro+ PR guy who usually dress up as Al Azif. I met him once at one of the hobby events here. A rather odd fellow. Can't think of anyone who'd want this Nendoroid figure of him. Any takers?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on! \(^▽^*)
Haha~ I taut its pretty kinky. Plz do get one for ur ebay sales! ☆

Tokyo Hunter said...

Yeah, I suppose I can get one, list it up on eBay, and see how it goes. I'm surprised that you want one! ^^;

Anonymous said...

I like his 'real' wig. (-_^)Thanks to you, I check out his site, doesn't understand much but its funny. Remember to sent me a notice when u get it up on ur ebay~ *^^*

Tokyo Hunter said...

I will be listing up the WF exclusives on the day after WF ends, so check back on Feb 25 for listings. ;)

Anonymous said...

hi. no need to post in ebay. i confirm i want one, if your price is ok then i might want 2. please email me at petreksw@yahoo.com

Tokyo Hunter said...

I only got one piece and it's already listed up for auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Good-Smile-Company-Nendoroid-Joy-Max-WF2008-Winter-LTD_W0QQitemZ110227585297QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2622QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem