Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Client testimonial #50

Testimonial from client #39:

I first came across Joseph's services on the forum that I frequent, and I must say as one who is experienced with most of the ins-and-outs of Japanese merchandise procurement, Joseph fills a very important niche in our market. His reasonable fees and superb communications coupled with his understanding and his knowledge and involvement in this area makes his Tokyo Hunter service one of the very best available online. It is only through him that I have been able to access some of the rarer items from Japan, and I'm happy to say that I'll be using his service again and again.

Items purchased:

Pan Exotica Junko Mizuno's Hell Babies book

Editions Treville Nanonano Iconics book

Cube Works Humping Dog USB meets LOVE (2 white, 2 black, 2 brown)

Solid Theater Skirt & Golf Pangya Arin transparent purple dress Moekei.com exclusive with free plush toy

No comments: