Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Client testimonial #49

Testimonial from client #93:

Stumbling upon Tokyo Hunter's site was like a dream come true for me. After looking high and low for an Allen Walker PVC and finding nothing I was pretty much faced with the reality that I would never get my hands on this gorgeous figure. Enter Joseph and his site. When I first saw it I was a bit hesitant as to the kind of service I would get but I was definitely not disappointed. Joseph provided Excellent communication, answering all my questions and explaining the process of ordering fully. When the figures arrived they were just as I expected and packaged with great care. I definitely recommend him to others and will certainly be using his services again in the nearby future. =)

Item purchased: Kotobukiya D.Gray-man 1/10 Allen Walker PVC

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Since you don't provide the service of selling figures anymore, could you maybe tell me where I could find this figure? I've been looking for it everywhere and have had absolutely no luck :(