Saturday, February 17, 2007

Holiday break notice

Dear valued clients, potential clients, and readers of my blog:

I'm currently back in my home country celebrating Chinese New Year with my family from February 15-23. I'll be back on February 24th and require a full day of rest and preparation for WonderFest Winter 2007 that will be held on February 25th. All client e-mails and inquiries from potential clients will be replied to as soon as possible, but expect some delay in getting to your e-mails during this festive holiday season. Business will resume as usual from February 26th onwards. Your patience and understanding in this matter are much appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Happy Chinese New Year to all who are celebrating the festive holiday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Hope you have a great time at home and have fun celebrating the New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Happy Chinese New Year in Kuching.

Regards,
choiheng

Unknown said...

Gah your advertisement said I could order the Busou Shinki Dengekiya Kan exclusives by 23rd Feb...