Saturday, February 03, 2007

Haul pics - 03 February 2007

Weighing nearly 6kg and priced at 63,000 yen, this DHYP Future Mickey figure is by far the heaviest and most expensive item I've helped purchase for a client. Got this beautiful piece from Mandarake in Nakano today and will be shipping it out to my client on Monday. I also got the new Card Warrior Kamen Riders trading figure complete set of 5 for a mere 840 yen! Original retail price for one box is 380 yen. They look out of place if displayed along with my SIC Kamen Rider figures, so they're now standing next to my monitor until I have the time to rearrange my messy collection and find a proper place for them.

Tomy DHYP Future Mickey designed by Hajime Sorayama - first version in gold color - #982 of 1,000 - 63,000 yen

Bandai Card Warrior Kamen Riders trading figure complete set of 5 - 840 yen

Click here for the picture gallery.

My sightings post from today's trip to Akihabara, Shibuya, and Nakano will be posted on Sunday. Check back soon!

No comments: