Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Treasure Festa in Ariake 3 event coverage


Treasure Festa in Ariake 3 took place during Golden Week, and I was there not only to purchase event exclusive kits and figures for customers but also to cover the event for my fellow friends at Tomopop. For those of you who have yet to read their posts on the event, click here for a complete list of links to their excellent posts covering the event with photos that I had provided.

I'm currently busy with preparations for the move to my new apartment in Tokyo so I won't have the time to write my own coverage of the event. Feel free to ask me about anything I took pics of that you're interested to know more details on, and I'll see if I can recall who made those items and if they'll be available for purchase again.

Next event will be Treasure Festa in Akiba to be held on 20 June 2010. Keep watch on Tomopop for the event coverage with my photos up on the same day!

No comments: