Saturday, April 17, 2010

Volks Art Display 1/4 KOS-MOS Ver.4 statue


Item: Art Display 1/4 KOS-MOS Ver.4 completed polystone statue
Height: TBA
Series: Xenosaga III
Maker: Volks
Retail price: 60,900 yen
Release date: TBA 2010
Info: Advance preorder at Hobby Round 3 on 18 April 2010. There is a possibility that the item will be available for preorder again at future events.

Interested buyers can contact me before the event on 18 April 2010 for a price quote and place your pre-order through me. New buyers please state which country you're from when sending your first e-mail.

6 comments:

Panther said...

Quite possibly the best KOS-MOS figure ever made and it will be available as a pre-painted completed statue. Why so expensive? :(

Price range is out of my league, though this one is the highest on my wishlist right now. Truly beautiful figure.

Tokyo Hunter said...

The resin kit itself cost 50,400 yen. It will cost more than 70,000 yen to have a professional build and paint the kit version for you. The high price for the completed statue is due to its size and the fact that it will be made out of polystone.

Zyphire said...

She's flat-out magnificent. I spent a considerable amount of time deciding if i should blow my budget on her (bye-bye new video card), and in the end, decided to pass for entirely uncash related reasons (damn you lance that doubles her height, how the hell am i suppose to display her :< )

I'd love to get the resin kit version, since the gun is considerably smaller, alas, my painting skills are on par with a 3yr old. Either way, this figure is still 5 star.

Logan said...

1/4 scale would be a sight to see with that giant sword.

Unknown said...

Goodness I absolutely want this! I held off on buying the recasts from Hobbyfan and E2046 since I had a feeling Volks would eventually sell a prepainted version. I was right! How would I go about buying this I'm located in Atl., Ga USA. Thanks

Tokyo Hunter said...

Please email me for details.