Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dimension Diver Treasure Festa 3 exclusives

Here's a complete list of Dimension Diver's color resin kits that will be on sale at Treasure Festa in Ariake 3 on 4 May 2010.


Item: Fei-Yen OMG color resin kit
Retail Price: 12,000 yen

Item: Aphrodite A color resin kit
Retail Price: 10,000 yen

Item: Venus A color resin kit
Retail Price: 10,000 yen

Item: Aegis Complete Edition color resin kit
Retail Price: 12,000 yen

Item: Metis Complete Edition color resin kit
Retail Price: 12,000 yen

Item: Angelan The Bunny color resin kit
Retail Price: 12,000 yen 

I am currently accepting preorders for the above color resin kits until 1 May 2010. I can 100% guarantee that I will be able to get the kits at the event for the first five interested buyers for each kit that email me before 1 May 2010 and confirmed a preorder. No guarantees for the rest but I will try to get additional pieces to fill all orders.

No comments: