Saturday, April 04, 2009

Coloring mistake on Ozma Super Parts


Super Parts for Bandai's DX Chogokin VF-25S Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Custom just arrived, and I received an email from Bandai notifying customers regarding a painting mistake on the item. Both intake armors were painted wrong. Here's a look at the Super Parts.

Pictured below are the intake armors in the wrong colors. The yellow hexagonal sections should be white, and the white outer circumference should be yellow.

S.M.S. logo display base with stands and attachments are included.

Bandai will send the corrected intake armor parts soon but there is no specific date announced at this time. Customers who ordered the Ozma Super Parts from me can either choose to ship out the item now and I'll then mail out the corrected parts at customers' expense as soon as I have them, or hold onto the Ozma Super Parts and ship the corrected parts with it. Please email me for further details.

No comments: