Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saber Lily Golden Caliburn shipment status

Update for customers who ordered the Saber Lily Golden Caliburn through me:

My shipment of the item was sent out from GSC on 18th August and should have arrived two days later. However, upon checking the tracking numbers on Friday (20th), the shipment was sent to my previous address in another prefecture! I had contacted GSC after I moved regarding the new address and then another time the day before the shipment due to be sent out to me to make sure that they had the correct address. I called them up yesterday about the shipment being sent to the wrong address, and after they did some investigation, they found out there was an error in the system that caused it to revert back to the previous address after the current address was entered into their system.

I've been informed that it is not possible for the shipping company to deliver the shipment to the current address and instead had to be returned back to the original sender. GSC should have the shipment back by next Monday (23rd) or Tuesday (24th), and they will reship the stock to me by Wednesday (25th) or Thursday (26th). They said the shipment should arrive to me by next Friday (27th) or Saturday (28th).  I will update this post once I've received notification that the stock had been reshipped to me, and when the stock arrives.

My apologies to everyone for the delay. I double-checked with GSC on the delivery address but the stock was still sent to the previous address due to an error on their system. Once I've received the stock, I will proceed to pack and ship out all orders, which had shipping paid in advance, from 30th August onwards and provide tracking numbers after shipping. Those who ordered a combination of items along with Saber Lily Golden Caliburn will be notified by email with quotes on combined shipping charges. There may be delays in sending out emails since I'm still working on catching up with a backlog of emails and shipments and a massive number of combined orders to pack and calculate shipping once Saber Lily Golden Caliburn arrives. If anyone has questions regarding the status of their orders, please do not hesitate to email me (NOT to my old gmail address) and I'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible.

Your patience and understanding are deeply appreciated!

27 August update: Just received a call from GSC that shipment should arrive by tomorrow.

28 August update: Shipment just arrived! Processing all orders now. If you need an update on your order, please email me for details and I'll get back to you ASAP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to hear! Not long now...