Thursday, March 20, 2008

Haul pics - 20 March 2008










Just got back from day 1 of the Tamashii Nation 2008 exhibit held at Akihabara UDX Akiba_Square. Great exhibit with tons of stuff to see and some very interesting new announcements for Bandai's S.I.C., Saint Cloth Myth, and Soul of Chogokin series. Unfortunately, no photography was allowed inside so these all all I managed to take.








Unpainted prototypes of S.I.C. Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form & Momotaros were revealed at the event with a July release date. Not impressed with them 'cus I hate that friggin' show! Not much different from the show designs either.

Bandai plans to release a new S.O.C. Tetsujin #28 figure after S.O.C. Daimos. The one following Tetsujin is a yet-to-be-named robot from Super Robot Wars franchise. My money's on either Alt Eisen or SRX!

There were a few announcements for Saint Cloth Myth but I'm not familiar with the series and there weren't any name plates under each figure. There's a Silver Cloth Pegasus Seiya figure with wings on display that I had not seen before and a couple new Appendix figures. Plenty of dioramas there including one striking display of all five main Saints in Gold Cloths on gold display bases. Theres a life-size Sagittarius Gloth Cloth on a black dummy figure on display, too.

The following are limited edition exclusive items I purchased at the exhibit today:

Tamashii Nation 2008 ticket and bag containing one S.I.C. Takumi Damashii Kamen Rider #1 clear ver. (yellow or green - don't know which one I got 'cus I've yet to open it) and one Tamashii Nation 2008 10-page booklet that introduces Bandai's Tamashii brand of products. Bag & goodies free with each ticket - more info.










Soul of Chogokin GX-01 R+ Mazinger Z 10th anniversary ver. - 7,000 yen retail - more info.










S.I.C. Kamen Rider Wild Chalice - 5,500 yen retail - more info.










Saint Cloth Myth Aries Shion (Dark Cloth Surplice) / Pope Shion - 8,000 yen retail - more info.










Chibi Voice Kiva-bat the 3rd - 700 yen retail - more info.















Tamashii Nation 2008 Limited Edition Tamashii Sticker - 500 yen retail - more info.








Chogokin black t-shirt XL - 2,500 yen retail - more info.








Tamashii Nation 2008 Limited Edition plate and neck strap & plate for Saint Cloth Myth, S.I.C., and Soul of Chogokin - plate retails for 500 yen each and neck strap & plate retails for 800 yen each - more info.











All above items will be listed up for auction this weekend. Keep a close watch on my eBay auction listings!

Haul pics - 20 March 2008 gallery

2 comments:

ArmoredFoe said...

man I so want that S.O.C keychain and shirt.

Tokyo Hunter said...

SOC keychain is up for auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-Soul-of-Chogokin-SOC-neck-strap-plate-stickers_W0QQitemZ120236991794QQihZ002QQcategoryZ2622QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The SOC XL t-shirt was sold to a friend before I listed it up for auction. I got an L size shirt for myself. Very nice!