Sunday, April 08, 2007

Client testimonial #38

Testimonial from client #74:

I found out about Tokyo Hunter on September '06 after seeing one of his eBay auctions and while I didn't bid on the item I decided to bookmark his blog just in case. The WF Winter 2007 seemed like a good opportunity to give the service a test-drive, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results - Joseph put together a very professional service, maintains great communication with his customers and packs the items better than many full-fledged e-shops I know. If not for the crippling sluggishness of my country's post office the whole experience would've been nothing short of perfect, but that's hardly Joseph's fault. Tokyo Hunter has my highest recommendation and is definitely the first place I'll go to next time I'm looking for an exclusive or hard to find item from Japan.

Item purchased: Suikoden V Lyon Event Limited Edition Version PVC

No comments: