Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Volks Art Display 1/6 Belldandy Holy Bell


Item: Art Display 1/6 Belldandy Holy Bell statue
Height: 43cm
Series: Oh My Goddess!
Maker: Volks
Pre-order price: 62,000 yen (50,400 yen retail cost + fees)
Release date: Q1 2011
Info: Preorder to start at Volks Hobby Round 4 on 10 October 2010. No details yet on whether it will be offered again at future events or at Volks retail & online store.

Interested buyers can contact me before 6 October 2010 to place your pre-order through me. New buyers please state which country you're from when sending your first e-mail.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this the same one as in 1999?

Tokyo Hunter said...

That was a resin kit. It's the same sculpt but will now come completed and prepainted.

Rephern said...

They did release a painted resin kit in limited numbers. I picked on up myself earlier this year after some searching around. The production numbers were 3000 world wide and each figure was numbered and also I believe 1000 in japan each numbers with a stand.

I'm curious if this rerelease will be numbered as well. I'm tempted to pick it up because the colors are just wonderful on it and a lot more vivid but unfortunately it's expensive at the same time. Decisions decisions. :( And I really shouldnt since I have the original already.

Unknown said...

Agreed, it's almost the same price as a Dollfie Dream at retail! Will be tough to decide!