Sunday, March 01, 2009

MegaHouse 1/8 Ranka Lee N.A limited color PVC

Item: 1/8 Ranka Lee N.A (Nose Art) limited color ver. PVC
Height: 12.5cm
Series: Macross Frontier
Maker: MegaHouse
Retail price: 5,985 yen
Order deadline: 24 March 2009
Release date: June 2009
Info: Hobby Japan magazine mail order exclusive. Limited to 1,000 pieces.


T.I.P. said...

Hi, I just sent you an email regarding this Ranka figure.

T.I.P. said...

Hi, nevermind, just see that I missed the deadline "orz

Tokyo Hunter said...

I just replied to your email. Thanks! ^^

Ocean said...

Crap. I wish I had known this sooner.
I know it's REALLY late, but if you're still taking orders, my email is

Joseph said...

any way this can still be found and purchased?

Tokyo Hunter said...

Yes, it can still be found. Please email me for details.