Monday, May 14, 2007

Tokyo Hunter is back in business!

That's right! The Paypal withdrawal limit in my account has finally been lifted and I can now resume with taking new orders! I'll be listing up a ton of exclusives available for preorder right after this post. There'll also be an announcement regarding the change of focus of my service to be posted sometime this week when I find time to write about it. Basically, I'm putting more focus on helping with purchasing items that are available through Japanese online stores and taking less trips to Tokyo to hunt down wanted items. The high transportation costs, time, and effort involved in hunting down and purchasing items in Tokyo are the main reasons why I would prefer to focus on online purchasing instead. More on this in the upcoming announcement. For now, I'm gonna flood my blog with upcoming exclusives available for preorder!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Finally Joseph , IT's the Eva freak here .. Good to see you back get ready .. XD .